Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wakacyjni Ulubiency

Today I would like to present you my holiday favorites of the month! These are the products that I tested in Cuba, Hawaii and Croatia - products which acquitted the medal! Besides, we have noticed recently on rozświetlacz on the cheeks or eye cream with flecks. But it is not everything! I present to you a cosmetics that regenerate dry skin (from the sun, water) or fast-acting product to excessive tanning. What, ready? The entire post is very sunny so I hope you like it! Be sure to let me know if you know any of the products! Or maybe you are able to recommend something from each other? :) Enjoy!


1. Must have every holiday trip - Irrigation skin cosmetics, saison, price: 50-77


Each trip there, where the heat, the sun and the water carries the danger to our skin and though at the beginning you can not see, then after a while, our skin becomes dry and dehydrated. It is very important to her all the time to irrigate. Today I present to you products saison series Shine (click). They provide 24-hour hydration, antioxidant effects and act against skin aging. Additionally cosmetics contain UV filters (ie, they are ideal for holidays) and have natural ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment